- All parties must wear a mask and have a temperature check before your service. A disposable mask will be provided if needed.
- Per SF DPH, my studio meets all of the newest ventilation guidelines including constant fresh air and a HEPA air purifier.
- To maintain social distancing as much as possible, I will only have one client in the studio (unless you are with someone from your immediate household and arrangements have been made ahead of time.)
- When you arrive, please text me (415 992 2683) so I can welcome you. The front door is locked at this time.
- When you arrive, you will be guided to the hand washing area and given a gown.
- My service area, tools and equipment will be thoroughly sanitized between clients. This accounts for additional fees and time.
- If you do not feel well the day of your service, please contact me immediately to reschedule. Rebooking fees will not be charged - no show fees will.
- Please limit the items you bring into the salon. You're welcome to bring your own beverage, unfortunately we are not able to offer them just yet.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to have additional people join you for your services at this time.
Thank you for helping us stay healthy and happy. I appreciate your patience with any additional time or inconvenience these policies may cause.
I reserve the right to change these policies as circumstances and SFDPH guidelines require.